Resumes | Cover Letters | Thank You Notes | LinkedIn Profiles | Professional Bios | Mock Interviews
Personal Statement Feedback | Script Coverage Reviews | Professional Development
Hollywood Resumes is a resume writing and career services business dedicated to those pursuing careers in entertainment. We work with candidates at all stages of their careers, from interns to executives.
Our services are great for:
- College students and recent grads trying to land internships in the entertainment industry
- Recent grads and young professionals applying for entry-level positions in Hollywood
- Experienced professionals at all levels hoping to switch jobs or transition from one side of the industry to another
- Freelancers looking for their next gigs or full-time opportunities
- Writers, directors, executives, and others applying for fellowships, grad school, or professional development programs
- Professionals from other industries pursuing a second career in entertainment
- Entertainment professionals looking to translate their skills to other industries
Why you should work with Hollywood Resumes
We know the entertainment industry.
Because we're entertainment industry professionals ourselves, we know the lingo, we've done the jobs, and we've hired candidates just like you. Our niche allows us to tailor your job application materials specifically for the jobs you're interested in with an understanding of what Hollywood hiring managers are looking for.
We work as a team.
Collaboration is central to our business. When you work with Hollywood Resumes, you're getting more than one perspective -- TWO professional resume writers are creating your job application materials in tandem. We believe this is the most effective way to present you and your skills to hiring managers. The initial writer creates a draft after a deep dive consultation call with you, and the reviewing writer enhances the content with a fresh perspective. You can be confident knowing the final product has been thoroughly debated, vetted, and assured for quality before you submit your application.
We are storytellers.
While working in Hollywood, we've developed creative storytelling skills that we apply to everything we create. We understand that every client has a unique personal and professional backstory, and it's our responsibility to tell that story in your job application materials. As a result, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to our work -- from the format to the content, we craft materials that are designed for YOU. The finished product will always be customized to reflect your specific skill set and career trajectory.
We want to see you succeed.
We use a personalized approach to build strong, lasting relationships with our clients. Our process includes getting to know you, identifying your strengths, and understanding your career goals. We'll tailor your job application materials to help you make an impression at the companies you're most interested in. And we love to stay in touch after the fact -- we always appreciate when clients let us know they've started a new position, and we've helped numerous clients land multiple roles over the course of their careers!